6 jazz swing backing tracks | D minor seventh & Bb dominant seventh
- By jazz-guitar-licks
- On 24/12/2015
- Comments (0)
You can download some jazz swing backing tracks via these pages. For the moment there's only six backing tracks (also called jamtracks or play-alongs) . With these backing tracks you can practice scales, licks or any jazz exercise over a Bb7 and Dm7 jazz swing accompaniment. Here is a preview of the Dm7 backing track ( 150 BPM). Theses pages are regularly updated so stay tuned.
A backing track (also know as jamtrack or play-along) is an audio recorded (or midi) musical accompaniment witch allows a musician to play along with by practicing licks, scales, exercices or improvisations.
You will find 3 dominant 7th jazz swing backing tracks in the key of Bb with different tempos : 120, 140 & 160 BPM. There is also 3 minor jazz swing backing tracks to play over a Dm7 chord (92 BPM, 150 BPM and 200 BPM).
All these backing tracks are made with piano, bass and drum sounds in MP3 format (320 kpbs).
Playing over backing tracks is a good way to train and improve your guitar playing.
Dm7 backing tracks - Download - Secure payment (Paypal - Gumroad)
Printable PDF eBook method containing 50 exercises with tabs & standard notation to practice the essential jazz guitar chords over the II-V-I progression.
This PDF eBook contains 11 guitar lessons with chords, tabs, standard notation analysis & audio files about the main blues progressions used in jazz music.
This PDF eBook method contains 25 altered jazz guitar licks with tabs, patterns, scale charts and audio files to learn to master the altered scale.
40 easy jazz, blues guitar licks with tabs & scale charts. Printable PDF & eBook method to learn to play in the style of Wes Montgomery & Charlie Christian.
This PDF eBook is about 25 soul jazz guitar licks in the style of Grant Green, Melvin Sparks. Lessons with tabs, diagrams, backing track & audio files.
This printable PDF book will help you to understand which scales should be played over a minor II-V-I sequence. Jazz guitar lesson with tabs & audio.
This jazz guitar eBook pdf contains 10 II-V-I jazz guitar licks with tabs, backing tracks, scales charts. Dorian, mixolydian, bebop and altered scales.
This eBook PDF contains 25 dominant diminished jazz guitar patterns using the half-whole diminished scale and some diminished 7th arpeggios.
This printable PDF eBook contains 25 minor jazz guitar licks with tabs, video links, analysis. How to play modes, scales & arpeggios over minor chords.
The tritone substitution is explained through 5 jazz guitar licks with tabs/notation, youtube video links and backing track links. Printable PDF eBook
Here is three jazz backing tracks, play-along and jamtracks to practice mixolydian modes, arpeggio and guitar improvisations over a Bb dominant seven chord.
This is an afro jazz swing guitar backing track to practice scales, modes and arpeggios over a D dominant 7th chord.
Here are 3 2-5-1 classic jazz backing tracks in C major to practice II-V-I jazz guitar licks. Play-alongs and jamtracks taken from the new jazz eBook.
- 8 ways to play the minor pentatonic scale over a dominant chord - Inside and outside playing
- Kenny Burrell - In a mellow tone - Jazz guitar transcription
- List of jazz standards and keys
- Triad arpeggios - Guitar lesson for beguinners
- Superimposed diatonic arpeggios - Jazz guitar lesson
- How to play jazz on acoustic guitar - Guest post
- Jazz guitar chord voicings - II-V-I progression - 5 Exercises
- New eBook available | 50 exercises for jazz guitar | II-V-I voicings
- Minor pentatonic scales and II-Valt-I sequence - 5 jazz guitar licks
- New video - Jazz guitar comping rhythm lesson & chord study.
- Sookie sookie - Grant Green - Transcription
- III VI II V sequence - 5 Jazz guitar licks - Jazz lesson
- Jazz up basic guitar chords - Jazz guitar lesson for beginners
- Tritone chord substitution - Jazz guitar lesson
- Stella by Starlight - Jazz guitar chord melody lesson