guitar backing track
Hi there there is new free backing track online on the youtube channel "Backing track channel" .This is an afro jazz swing guitar jamtrack (piano, bass and drums) to over a D dominant 7th chord. You can use the following scales to practice over :
Here are 3 classic jazz guitar backing tracks to practice II-V-I jazz guitar lines over a musical accompaniment. These three II-V-I jazz swing backing tracks in C major are made with bass, piano and drum sounds. They are in MP3 format (320 kpbs).
There is three different tempos : 92, 150 & 200 BPM.
Chord progression is Dm7 | G7 | CM7 | %
They are also included in the "II-V-I jazz guitar licks package"
- Diatonic chord substitution - Jazz theory and harmony lesson
- 5 tritone substitution jazz guitar licks PDF ebook - Pay what you want
- Guitar walking bass lesson and improvisation with tabs | Bb blues jazz progression
- NEW PDF eBook available | 11 blues-jazz progressions for guitar | Chords and comping studies
- How to play minor and major 6 chords on the guitar | 24 Diagrams and voicings
- So what chord - Jazz rhythm guitar lesson - Modal comping
- Jazz guitar chord changes & comping study - There will never be another you
- Chords in fourths - Quartal harmony - So what chord
- There will never be another you - Jazz guitar improvisation
- What's a II-V-I chord progression
- How to harmonize the major scale in thirds
- What are guide tones and how to use them
- How to connect dominant 7th arpeggios in blues
- How to play drop 2 chords on the guitar - Lesson with diagrams & voicing charts
- Misty (Erroll Garner) analysis - Arrangement with chords & melody - Jazz guitar lesson