Here are 3 classic jazz guitar backing tracks to practice II-V-I jazz guitar lines over a musical accompaniment. These three II-V-I jazz swing backing tracks in C major are made with bass, piano and drum sounds. They are in MP3 format (320 kpbs).
There is three different tempos : 92, 150 & 200 BPM.
Chord progression is Dm7 | G7 | CM7 | %
They are also included in the "II-V-I jazz guitar licks package"
Here are three dominant jazz backing tracks for improvising with scales like mixolydian modes, dorian modes or with arpeggios over a dominant seventh chord. These backing tracks will help you to upgrade your improvisation level.
These backing tracks are in the key of Bb with piano, bass and drum sounds with three different tempos :120, 140 & 160 BPM.
- Jazz guitar chord voicings - II-V-I progression - 5 Exercises
- New eBook available | 50 exercises for jazz guitar | II-V-I voicings
- Minor pentatonic scales and II-Valt-I sequence - 5 jazz guitar licks
- New video - Jazz guitar comping rhythm lesson & chord study.
- Sookie sookie - Grant Green - Transcription
- III VI II V sequence - 5 Jazz guitar licks - Jazz lesson
- Jazz up basic guitar chords - Jazz guitar lesson for beginners
- Tritone chord substitution - Jazz guitar lesson
- Stella by Starlight - Jazz guitar chord melody lesson
- What's a half-diminished chord (m7b5) ?
- List of intervals - Music theory
- Extended major 7th chords | Guitar diagrams & voicings | Cmaj9, Cmaj#11, Cmaj13
- Diatonic chord substitution - Jazz theory and harmony lesson
- 5 tritone substitution jazz guitar licks PDF ebook - Pay what you want
- Guitar walking bass lesson and improvisation with tabs | Bb blues jazz progression