minor II-V-I jazz lesson
This eBook will teach you how to soloing over minor II-V-I sequences using scales, modes (locrian, locrian #2, locrian bebop, altered, melodic minor, harmonic minor, aeolian) and arpeggios (Half-diminished & diminished 7th)
- 1 printable PDF eBook including 10 II-V-I jazz guitar licks with tabs, scales charts, and analysis.
- 1 C minor II-V-I backing track (Quality mp3 audio file).
- 10 minor II-V-I audio files (Quality mp3 audio files).
- 5 tritone substitution jazz guitar licks PDF ebook - Pay what you want
- Guitar walking bass lesson and improvisation with tabs | Bb blues jazz progression
- NEW PDF eBook available | 11 blues-jazz progressions for guitar | Chords and comping studies
- How to play minor and major 6 chords on the guitar | 24 Diagrams and voicings
- So what chord - Jazz rhythm guitar lesson - Modal comping
- Jazz guitar chord changes & comping study - There will never be another you
- Chords in fourths - Quartal harmony - So what chord
- There will never be another you - Jazz guitar improvisation
- What's a II-V-I chord progression
- How to harmonize the major scale in thirds
- What are guide tones and how to use them
- How to connect dominant 7th arpeggios in blues
- How to play drop 2 chords on the guitar - Lesson with diagrams & voicing charts
- Misty (Erroll Garner) analysis - Arrangement with chords & melody - Jazz guitar lesson
- 48 triad chords | Guitar diagrams | Root positions & inversions