George Benson GB10SE - New Ibanez guitar - Signature series
- By Stef Ramin
- On 25/01/2016
- Comments (0)
George Benson has announced on his facebook page a few days ago a new guitar to his signature series. It is the Ibanez GB10SE.
If you compare the GB10 and the GB10SE on the ibanez website it seems that :
- The fret treatment is different
- No hardshell with GB10SE
- The width body is different, 14 1/2" for the GB10SE and 14 3/4" for the GB10
- The GB10SE not available in natural color (only brown sundburst)
|neck type||GB 3pc Maple set-in neck (22 frets)|
|body||Spruce top/Maple back & sides|
|fretboard||Bound Ebony fretboard w/Acrylic & Abalone block inlay|
|fret||Medium frets w/Artstar fret edge treatment|
|number of frets||22 frets|
|neck pickup||GB special (H) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)|
|bridge pickup||GB special (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)|
|factory tuning||1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E|
|a : Width at Nut||43mm|
|b : Width at Last Fret||57mm|
|c : Thickness at 1st||20mm|
|d : Thickness at 12th||22mm (at 9F)|
|a : Length||18 7/8"|
|b : Width||14 1/2"|
|c : Max Depth||3 3/8"|
Here is a new free jazz guitar lesson about a George Benson lick using the mixolydian blues scale, a combination of the mixolydian mode and the blues scale.
This youtube video contains 21 jazz guitar licks and transcriptions with tabs from the "jazz guitar licks" channel.
This jazz guitar lesson is about a video that contains 10 Kenny Burrell jazz guitar licks for beginners transcribed from chitlins con carne.
This free jazz guitar lesson is about 10 Wes Montgomery dominant 7th jazz guitar licks and transcriptions with tabs taken from west coast blues.
25 soul jazz guitar licks with tabs PDF to master hard bop playing in the style of Grant Green, Melvin Sparks by using pentatonic scales and blues scale.
- Diatonic chord substitution - Jazz theory and harmony lesson
- 5 tritone substitution jazz guitar licks PDF ebook - Pay what you want
- Guitar walking bass lesson and improvisation with tabs | Bb blues jazz progression
- NEW PDF eBook available | 11 blues-jazz progressions for guitar | Chords and comping studies
- How to play minor and major 6 chords on the guitar | 24 Diagrams and voicings
- So what chord - Jazz rhythm guitar lesson - Modal comping
- Jazz guitar chord changes & comping study - There will never be another you
- Chords in fourths - Quartal harmony - So what chord
- There will never be another you - Jazz guitar improvisation
- What's a II-V-I chord progression
- How to harmonize the major scale in thirds
- What are guide tones and how to use them
- How to connect dominant 7th arpeggios in blues
- How to play drop 2 chords on the guitar - Lesson with diagrams & voicing charts
- Misty (Erroll Garner) analysis - Arrangement with chords & melody - Jazz guitar lesson