*NEW* 3 jazz guitar backing tracks | II-V-I sequence
- By Stef Ramin
- On 15/01/2016
- Comments (0)
Here are 3 classic jazz guitar backing tracks to practice II-V-I jazz guitar lines over a musical accompaniment. These three II-V-I jazz swing backing tracks in C major are made with bass, piano and drum sounds. They are in MP3 format (320 kpbs).
There is three different tempos : 92, 150 & 200 BPM.
Chord progression is Dm7 | G7 | CM7 | %
They are also included in the "II-V-I jazz guitar licks package"
This PDF eBook contains 11 guitar lessons with chords, tabs, analysis , explanations and audio files about the main blues progressions used in jazz music.
This PDF eBook method contains 25 altered jazz guitar licks with tabs, patterns, scale charts and audio files to learn to master the altered scale.
40 easy jazz, blues guitar licks with tabs & scale charts. Printable PDF & eBook method to learn to play in the style of Wes Montgomery & Charlie Christian.
This PDF eBook is about 25 soul jazz guitar licks in the style of Grant Green, Melvin Sparks. Lessons with tabs, diagrams, backing track & audio files.
This printable PDF book will help you to understand which scales should be played over a minor II-V-I sequence. Jazz guitar lesson with tabs & audio.
This jazz guitar eBook pdf contains 10 II-V-I jazz guitar licks with tabs, backing tracks, scales charts. Dorian, mixolydian, bebop and altered scales.
This eBook PDF contains 25 dominant diminished jazz guitar patterns using the half-whole diminished scale and some diminished 7th arpeggios.
The tritone substitution is explained through 5 jazz guitar licks with tabs/notation, youtube video links and backing track links. Printable PDF eBook
This is an afro jazz swing guitar backing track to practice scales, modes and arpeggios over a D dominant 7th chord.
Here is six jazz swing backing tracks to practice scales, arpeggios, modes over a musical accompaniment in D minor seventh and G dominant seventh.
Here is three jazz backing tracks, play-along and jamtracks to practice mixolydian modes, arpeggio and guitar improvisations over a Bb dominant seven chord.
- Diatonic chord substitution - Jazz theory and harmony lesson
- 5 tritone substitution jazz guitar licks PDF ebook - Pay what you want
- Guitar walking bass lesson and improvisation with tabs | Bb blues jazz progression
- NEW PDF eBook available | 11 blues-jazz progressions for guitar | Chords and comping studies
- How to play minor and major 6 chords on the guitar | 24 Diagrams and voicings
- So what chord - Jazz rhythm guitar lesson - Modal comping
- Jazz guitar chord changes & comping study - There will never be another you
- Chords in fourths - Quartal harmony - So what chord
- There will never be another you - Jazz guitar improvisation
- What's a II-V-I chord progression
- How to harmonize the major scale in thirds
- What are guide tones and how to use them
- How to connect dominant 7th arpeggios in blues
- How to play drop 2 chords on the guitar - Lesson with diagrams & voicing charts
- Misty (Erroll Garner) analysis - Arrangement with chords & melody - Jazz guitar lesson