Jazz guitar licks website is online
- By Stef Ramin
- On 12/11/2015
- Comments (0)
You will find on these pages some common jazz guitar licks (minor, major, dominant) following some usual jazz progressions (II-V-I). You will also find some jazz guitar solo transcriptions of the greatests jazz guitar players.(Wes Montgomery, Charlie Christian, Grant Green, John Scofield, Jimy Raney, Joe Pass and many more to come).
The E-books page is also online, you can now download the E-books via our Gumroad profile.(Secure download).
25 soul jazz guitar licks with tabs PDF to master hard bop playing in the style of Grant Green, Melvin Sparks by using pentatonic scales and blues scale.
Paste the code on your website to make a link exchange with our website. Contact us and we will do the same for you.
This free jazz guitar lesson with tab shows you how to play the locrian mode and the diminished 7th arpeggio over a minor 2-5-1(II-V-I) jazz chord sequence.
This eBook contains 10 jazz guitar licks with tabs, analysis, scales charts and backing tracks. How to play nice jazz guitar lines over a II-V-I sequence.
Here are 5 printable jazz guitar eBooks to increase your guitar knowledge and techniques. Jazz guitar lessons and licks with tabs, analysis and video links.
- 5 tritone substitution jazz guitar licks PDF ebook - Pay what you want
- Guitar walking bass lesson and improvisation with tabs | Bb blues jazz progression
- NEW PDF eBook available | 11 blues-jazz progressions for guitar | Chords and comping studies
- How to play minor and major 6 chords on the guitar | 24 Diagrams and voicings
- So what chord - Jazz rhythm guitar lesson - Modal comping
- Jazz guitar chord changes & comping study - There will never be another you
- Chords in fourths - Quartal harmony - So what chord
- There will never be another you - Jazz guitar improvisation
- What's a II-V-I chord progression
- How to harmonize the major scale in thirds
- What are guide tones and how to use them
- How to connect dominant 7th arpeggios in blues
- How to play drop 2 chords on the guitar - Lesson with diagrams & voicing charts
- Misty (Erroll Garner) analysis - Arrangement with chords & melody - Jazz guitar lesson
- 48 triad chords | Guitar diagrams | Root positions & inversions