Major bebop scale | Guitar diagrams and lick | Free lesson
- By Stef Ramin
- On 02/02/2016
- Comments (0)
Here is the third part of the bebop scales section. It's about the major bebop scale. This scale has the same notes as the major scale (ionian mode) incuding a passing tone (#5) between the fifth and the sixth, indeed there is eight notes in it.
Here are some guitar fretboard diagrams to master this scale. You will also find an example lick in the same page.
Here is a free jazz guitar lesson about the locrian bebop scale with fretboard guitar diagrams, fingerings and a minor 2-5-1 jazz guitar line with tabs.
Here are some fretboard guitar patterns, scales charts and free jazz guitar licks about the dominant bebop scale, one of the most played scale in jazz.
A new article is online, it's about minor seventh arpeggios with diagrams, fingerings, charts and a jazz guitar lick.
This free jazz guitar lesson is about 10 Wes Montgomery dominant 7th jazz guitar licks and transcriptions with tabs taken from west coast blues.
25 soul jazz guitar licks with tabs PDF to master hard bop playing in the style of Grant Green, Melvin Sparks by using pentatonic scales and blues scale.
- Diatonic chord substitution - Jazz theory and harmony lesson
- 5 tritone substitution jazz guitar licks PDF ebook - Pay what you want
- Guitar walking bass lesson and improvisation with tabs | Bb blues jazz progression
- NEW PDF eBook available | 11 blues-jazz progressions for guitar | Chords and comping studies
- How to play minor and major 6 chords on the guitar | 24 Diagrams and voicings
- So what chord - Jazz rhythm guitar lesson - Modal comping
- Jazz guitar chord changes & comping study - There will never be another you
- Chords in fourths - Quartal harmony - So what chord
- There will never be another you - Jazz guitar improvisation
- What's a II-V-I chord progression
- How to harmonize the major scale in thirds
- What are guide tones and how to use them
- How to connect dominant 7th arpeggios in blues
- How to play drop 2 chords on the guitar - Lesson with diagrams & voicing charts
- Misty (Erroll Garner) analysis - Arrangement with chords & melody - Jazz guitar lesson