Major bebop scale | Guitar diagrams and lick | Free lesson
- By jazz-guitar-licks
- On 02/02/2016
- Comments (0)
Here is the third part of the bebop scales section. It's about the major bebop scale. This scale has the same notes as the major scale (ionian mode) incuding a passing tone (#5) between the fifth and the sixth, indeed there is eight notes in it.
Here are some guitar fretboard diagrams to master this scale. You will also find an example lick in the same page.
Here is a free jazz guitar lesson about the locrian bebop scale with fretboard guitar diagrams, fingerings and a minor 2-5-1 jazz guitar line with tabs.
Here are some fretboard guitar patterns, scales charts and free jazz guitar licks about the dominant bebop scale, one of the most played scale in jazz.
A new article is online, it's about minor seventh arpeggios with diagrams, fingerings, charts and a jazz guitar lick.
This free jazz guitar lesson is about 10 Wes Montgomery dominant 7th jazz guitar licks and transcriptions with tabs taken from west coast blues.
25 soul jazz guitar licks with tabs PDF to master hard bop playing in the style of Grant Green, Melvin Sparks by using pentatonic scales and blues scale.
- Jazz guitar chord voicings - II-V-I progression - 5 Exercises
- New eBook available | 50 exercises for jazz guitar | II-V-I voicings
- Minor pentatonic scales and II-Valt-I sequence - 5 jazz guitar licks
- New video - Jazz guitar comping rhythm lesson & chord study.
- Sookie sookie - Grant Green - Transcription
- III VI II V sequence - 5 Jazz guitar licks - Jazz lesson
- Jazz up basic guitar chords - Jazz guitar lesson for beginners
- Tritone chord substitution - Jazz guitar lesson
- Stella by Starlight - Jazz guitar chord melody lesson
- What's a half-diminished chord (m7b5) ?
- List of intervals - Music theory
- Extended major 7th chords | Guitar diagrams & voicings | Cmaj9, Cmaj#11, Cmaj13
- Diatonic chord substitution - Jazz theory and harmony lesson
- 5 tritone substitution jazz guitar licks PDF ebook - Pay what you want
- Guitar walking bass lesson and improvisation with tabs | Bb blues jazz progression