Major triads - Guitar chords diagrams
- By jazz-guitar-licks
- On 16/11/2016
- Comments (0)
A new page has been published on the website. It's about major triad chords. Triads are a combination of three-note chords built by stacking thirds. They are generally the first chords to learn for a beginner guitarist. Playing triads on all over the guitar fretboard will expand your musical and comping knowledge. This is a very important part to master before tackling seventh chords and other more advanced.
This lesson contains 12 major triad chords with diagrams and charts included 4 root voicings and their related inversions.
This lesson 48 contains minor, major, diminished and augmented triad chord diagrams and shapes with root and inverted positions to play them on the guitar.
You will find in this lesson minor, major, diminished and augmented triad arpeggio shapes to play them on the guitar.
This jazz guitar lesson provides you some chord voicings with diagrams and charts to play extended major chords (Cmaj9, Cmaj#11, Cmaj13) on the guitar.
This lesson provides you 24 diagrams to play minor 6 and major 6 guitar chords on the guitar. Root and inverted voicings.
This jazz guitar comping lesson provides you different ideas using drop 2, inverted and extended chords to apply to "there will never be another you"
- 8 ways to play the minor pentatonic scale over a dominant chord - Inside and outside playing
- Kenny Burrell - In a mellow tone - Jazz guitar transcription
- List of jazz standards and keys
- Triad arpeggios - Guitar lesson for beguinners
- Superimposed diatonic arpeggios - Jazz guitar lesson
- How to play jazz on acoustic guitar - Guest post
- Jazz guitar chord voicings - II-V-I progression - 5 Exercises
- New eBook available | 50 exercises for jazz guitar | II-V-I voicings
- Minor pentatonic scales and II-Valt-I sequence - 5 jazz guitar licks
- New video - Jazz guitar comping rhythm lesson & chord study.
- Sookie sookie - Grant Green - Transcription
- III VI II V sequence - 5 Jazz guitar licks - Jazz lesson
- Jazz up basic guitar chords - Jazz guitar lesson for beginners
- Tritone chord substitution - Jazz guitar lesson
- Stella by Starlight - Jazz guitar chord melody lesson