Major triads - Guitar chords diagrams
- By Stef Ramin
- On 16/11/2016
- Comments (0)
A new page has been published on the website. It's about major triad chords. Triads are a combination of three-note chords built by stacking thirds. They are generally the first chords to learn for a beginner guitarist. Playing triads on all over the guitar fretboard will expand your musical and comping knowledge. This is a very important part to master before tackling seventh chords and other more advanced.
This lesson contains 12 major triad chords with diagrams and charts included 4 root voicings and their related inversions.
This lesson 48 contains minor, major, diminished and augmented triad chord diagrams and shapes with root and inverted positions to play them on the guitar.
This jazz guitar lesson provides you some chord voicings with diagrams and charts to play extended major chords (Cmaj9, Cmaj#11, Cmaj13) on the guitar.
This lesson provides you 24 diagrams to play minor 6 and major 6 guitar chords on the guitar. Root and inverted voicings.
This jazz guitar comping lesson provides you different ideas using drop 2, inverted and extended chords to apply to "there will never be another you"
How to harmonize the major scale with triads and four note chords. Music theory with charts.
- Minor pentatonic scales and II-Valt-I sequence - 5 jazz guitar licks
- New video - Jazz guitar comping rhythm lesson & chord study.
- Sookie sookie - Grant Green - Transcription
- III VI II V sequence - 5 Jazz guitar licks - Jazz lesson
- Jazz up basic guitar chords - Jazz guitar lesson for beginners
- Tritone chord substitution - Jazz guitar lesson
- Stella by Starlight - Jazz guitar chord melody lesson
- What's a half-diminished chord (m7b5) ?
- List of intervals - Music theory
- Extended major 7th chords | Guitar diagrams & voicings | Cmaj9, Cmaj#11, Cmaj13
- Diatonic chord substitution - Jazz theory and harmony lesson
- 5 tritone substitution jazz guitar licks PDF ebook - Pay what you want
- Guitar walking bass lesson and improvisation with tabs | Bb blues jazz progression
- NEW PDF eBook available | 11 blues-jazz progressions for guitar | Chords and comping studies
- How to play minor and major 6 chords on the guitar | 24 Diagrams and voicings