- Home /
- Jazz guitar lessons / Blog /
- New eBook available | 10 minor II-V-I jazz guitar licks with tabs, scales charts & audio files.
New eBook available | 10 minor II-V-I jazz guitar licks with tabs, scales charts & audio files.
- By Stef Ramin
- On 04/07/2016
- Comments (0)
This eBook will teach you how to soloing over minor II-V-I sequences using scales, modes (locrian, locrian #2, locrian bebop, altered, melodic minor, harmonic minor, aeolian) and arpeggios (Half-diminished & diminished 7th)
- 1 printable PDF eBook including 10 II-V-I jazz guitar licks with tabs, scales charts, and analysis.
- 1 C minor II-V-I backing track (Quality mp3 audio file).
- 10 minor II-V-I audio files (Quality mp3 audio files).
5 tritone substitution licks PDF eBook with tabs, analysis, videos and backing tracks links included. Pay what you want.
Jazz guitar students, take advantage of the special offer on the 40 jazz, blues guitar licks eBook PDF. Jazz guitar method.
This method contains 40 blues, jazz guitar licks with tabs, scales charts and backing tracks. This is a printable PDF eBook.
11 blues progressions for jazz guitar. Printable PDF eBook with tabs, analysis and audio files. Comping and chord studies.
This youtube video contains 21 jazz guitar licks and transcriptions with tabs from the "jazz guitar licks" channel.
- Diatonic chord substitution - Jazz theory and harmony lesson
- 5 tritone substitution jazz guitar licks PDF ebook - Pay what you want
- Guitar walking bass lesson and improvisation with tabs | Bb blues jazz progression
- NEW PDF eBook available | 11 blues-jazz progressions for guitar | Chords and comping studies
- How to play minor and major 6 chords on the guitar | 24 Diagrams and voicings
- So what chord - Jazz rhythm guitar lesson - Modal comping
- Jazz guitar chord changes & comping study - There will never be another you
- Chords in fourths - Quartal harmony - So what chord
- There will never be another you - Jazz guitar improvisation
- What's a II-V-I chord progression
- How to harmonize the major scale in thirds
- What are guide tones and how to use them
- How to connect dominant 7th arpeggios in blues
- How to play drop 2 chords on the guitar - Lesson with diagrams & voicing charts
- Misty (Erroll Garner) analysis - Arrangement with chords & melody - Jazz guitar lesson