- Home /
- Jazz guitar lessons / Blog /
- NEW PDF eBook available for download - 40 blues, jazz guitar licks with tabs
NEW PDF eBook available for download - 40 blues, jazz guitar licks with tabs
- By jazz-guitar-licks
- On 29/08/2016
- Comments (0)
A new PDF eBook is now available for download via the GUMROAD / PAYPAL interface. This jazz method contains 40 jazz, blues licks with tabs, scales charts and two jazz swing backing track in C7.
This PDF booklet is dedicated to the jazz guitar students who wants to improve their jazz, blues playing in the style of Wes Montgomery, Kenny Burrell, Grant Green, Charlie Christian, George Benson, Barney Kessel and more.
Package details :
- 1 printable PDF booklet containing 40 jazz blues guitar licks in C7 with tabs and scales charts.
- 2 blues jazz swing (one chord C7) backing tracks (120 & 150 BPM). That can also be used for dominant scales training. (Quality mp3 audio file).
Jazz guitar students, take advantage of the special offer on the 40 jazz, blues guitar licks eBook PDF. Jazz guitar method.
5 tritone substitution licks PDF eBook with tabs, analysis, videos and backing tracks links included. Pay what you want.
11 blues progressions for jazz guitar. Printable PDF eBook with tabs, analysis and audio files. Comping and chord studies.
10 minor II-V-I jazz guitar licks. PDF eBook with tabs, analysis and scales charts. Jazz guitar lessons online.
The III VI II V is one of the most used jazz sequence. Here are 5 jazz guitar lines to play over it.
- Jazz guitar chord voicings - II-V-I progression - 5 Exercises
- New eBook available | 50 exercises for jazz guitar | II-V-I voicings
- Minor pentatonic scales and II-Valt-I sequence - 5 jazz guitar licks
- New video - Jazz guitar comping rhythm lesson & chord study.
- Sookie sookie - Grant Green - Transcription
- III VI II V sequence - 5 Jazz guitar licks - Jazz lesson
- Jazz up basic guitar chords - Jazz guitar lesson for beginners
- Tritone chord substitution - Jazz guitar lesson
- Stella by Starlight - Jazz guitar chord melody lesson
- What's a half-diminished chord (m7b5) ?
- List of intervals - Music theory
- Extended major 7th chords | Guitar diagrams & voicings | Cmaj9, Cmaj#11, Cmaj13
- Diatonic chord substitution - Jazz theory and harmony lesson
- 5 tritone substitution jazz guitar licks PDF ebook - Pay what you want
- Guitar walking bass lesson and improvisation with tabs | Bb blues jazz progression