The locrian bebop scale | Guitar diagrams and lick
- By Stef Ramin
- On 05/02/2016
- Comments (0)
Here is the fouth part of the bebop scales section. This is about the locrian bebop scale. This scale has the same notes as the locrian mode including a passing tone (5) between the flat five (b5) and the minor sixth (b6). It is commonly played over half diminished (m7b5) chords (in a minor 2-5-1 sequence for example)
You will find guitar fretboard diagrams and a minor II-V-I lick using the locrian bebop scale in the locrian bebop scale page.
Related lessons /
This PDF eBook contains 11 guitar lessons with chords, tabs, analysis , explanations and audio files about the main blues progressions used in jazz music.
This PDF eBook method contains 25 altered jazz guitar licks with tabs, patterns, scale charts and audio files to learn to master the altered scale.
40 easy jazz, blues guitar licks with tabs & scale charts. Printable PDF & eBook method to learn to play in the style of Wes Montgomery & Charlie Christian.
This PDF eBook is about 25 soul jazz guitar licks in the style of Grant Green, Melvin Sparks. Lessons with tabs, diagrams, backing track & audio files.
This printable PDF book will help you to understand which scales should be played over a minor II-V-I sequence. Jazz guitar lesson with tabs & audio.
This jazz guitar eBook pdf contains 10 II-V-I jazz guitar licks with tabs, backing tracks, scales charts. Dorian, mixolydian, bebop and altered scales.
This eBook PDF contains 25 dominant diminished jazz guitar patterns using the half-whole diminished scale and some diminished 7th arpeggios.
This printable PDF eBook contains 25 minor jazz guitar licks with tabs, video links, analysis. How to play modes, scales & arpeggios over minor chords.
This jazz guitar eBook PDF contains 10 dominant jazz guitar licks with tabs, analysis and backing tracks using arpeggios, mixolydian, pentatonics & dorian scales.
10 major jazz guitar licks eBook pdf with tabs, analysis & video links.
This jazz eBook contains 5 II-V-I jazz guitar licks & comping lessons for beginners. Tabs,analysis, videos and backing track links included.
The tritone substitution is explained through 5 jazz guitar licks with tabs/notation, youtube video links and backing track links. Printable PDF eBook
The bebop major scale is the same as the major scale including a passing tone between the fifth and the sixth. Here are some guitar diagrams
Here are some fretboard guitar patterns, scales charts and free jazz guitar licks about the dominant bebop scale, one of the most played scale in jazz.
A new article is online, it's about minor seventh arpeggios with diagrams, fingerings, charts and a jazz guitar lick.
Here are the guitar position of the five main arpeggios used in jazz improvisation. Free jazz guitar lessons with tabs, licks, fretboard diagrams, patterns.
This free jazz guitar lesson is about 10 Wes Montgomery dominant 7th jazz guitar licks and transcriptions with tabs taken from west coast blues.
- 5 tritone substitution jazz guitar licks PDF ebook - Pay what you want
- Guitar walking bass lesson and improvisation with tabs | Bb blues jazz progression
- NEW PDF eBook available | 11 blues-jazz progressions for guitar | Chords and comping studies
- How to play minor and major 6 chords on the guitar | 24 Diagrams and voicings
- So what chord - Jazz rhythm guitar lesson - Modal comping
- Jazz guitar chord changes & comping study - There will never be another you
- Chords in fourths - Quartal harmony - So what chord
- There will never be another you - Jazz guitar improvisation
- What's a II-V-I chord progression
- How to harmonize the major scale in thirds
- What are guide tones and how to use them
- How to connect dominant 7th arpeggios in blues
- How to play drop 2 chords on the guitar - Lesson with diagrams & voicing charts
- Misty (Erroll Garner) analysis - Arrangement with chords & melody - Jazz guitar lesson
- 48 triad chords | Guitar diagrams | Root positions & inversions