New eBook online " 25 minor jazz guitar licks" - Printable pdf with tabs
- By jazz-guitar-licks
- On 15/12/2015
- Comments (0)
All theses licks are two-measure licks. Most of them are from the D dorian mode (the second mode of the C major scale). They can be played over a D minor seventh chords (also m6, m9, m6/9, m11), over C major II-V-I chord progression or even over G7 chords.
In this E-book you will learn how to play jazz guitar lines over a D minor chord using the dorian mode, some arpeggio (minor, major, ninth, eleventh, dominant seventh,half-diminished), pentatonic scales, blues scale and harmonic minor scale.
- Lick # 1 - Dorian mode and minor arpeggio
- Lick # 2 - F major seventh arpeggio
- Lick # 3 - D minor arpeggio - minor seventh (melodic minor scale)
- Lick # 4 - Minor ninth arpeggio - chromaticism
- Lick # 5 - Minor arpeggio - dorian mode
- Lick # 6 - Half-diminished arpeggio - minor arpeggio
- Lick # 7 - Minor pentatonic scale
- Lick # 8 - Minor eleventh arpeggio
- Lick # 9 - Dorian mode
- Lick # 10 - Dorian mode
- Lick # 11 - Dominant 7th and minor arpeggios - chromatic approach
- Lick # 12 - Dominant 11th arpeggio - thirds intervals
- Lick # 13 - Blues scale - Dorian mode
- Lick # 14 - Dm9 arpeggio - Major seventh (melodic minor scale)
- Lick # 15 - Dorian mode - Major seventh (melodic minor scale) - Blue note
- Lick # 16 - Harmonic minor scale
- Lick # 17 - Harmonic minor scale
- Lick # 18 - Dorian mode
- Lick # 19 - Blues scale
- Lick # 20 - Tuplets & Hammer-ons - Blues scale
- Lick # 21 - Dorian mode - Dm6 & Dm9 chords
- Lick # 22 - Dorian mode
- Lick # 23 - Minor seventh arpeggio - targeting
- Lick # 24 - Dorian mode
- Lick # 25 - Dorian mode - major seventh arpeggio - minor arpeggio
25 soul jazz guitar licks with tabs PDF to master hard bop playing in the style of Grant Green, Melvin Sparks by using pentatonic scales and blues scale.
Paste the code on your website to make a link exchange with our website. Contact us and we will do the same for you.
This free jazz guitar lesson with tab shows you how to play the locrian mode and the diminished 7th arpeggio over a minor 2-5-1(II-V-I) jazz chord sequence.
This eBook contains 10 jazz guitar licks with tabs, analysis, scales charts and backing tracks. How to play nice jazz guitar lines over a II-V-I sequence.
Here are 5 printable jazz guitar eBooks to increase your guitar knowledge and techniques. Jazz guitar lessons and licks with tabs, analysis and video links.
- 8 ways to play the minor pentatonic scale over a dominant chord - Inside and outside playing
- Kenny Burrell - In a mellow tone - Jazz guitar transcription
- List of jazz standards and keys
- Triad arpeggios - Guitar lesson for beguinners
- Superimposed diatonic arpeggios - Jazz guitar lesson
- How to play jazz on acoustic guitar - Guest post
- Jazz guitar chord voicings - II-V-I progression - 5 Exercises
- New eBook available | 50 exercises for jazz guitar | II-V-I voicings
- Minor pentatonic scales and II-Valt-I sequence - 5 jazz guitar licks
- New video - Jazz guitar comping rhythm lesson & chord study.
- Sookie sookie - Grant Green - Transcription
- III VI II V sequence - 5 Jazz guitar licks - Jazz lesson
- Jazz up basic guitar chords - Jazz guitar lesson for beginners
- Tritone chord substitution - Jazz guitar lesson
- Stella by Starlight - Jazz guitar chord melody lesson