- Home /
- Jazz guitar lessons / Blog /
- New eBook online " 25 minor jazz guitar licks" - Printable pdf with tabs
New eBook online " 25 minor jazz guitar licks" - Printable pdf with tabs
- By Stef Ramin
- On 15/12/2015
- Comments (0)
All theses licks are two-measure licks. Most of them are from the D dorian mode (the second mode of the C major scale). They can be played over a D minor seventh chords (also m6, m9, m6/9, m11), over C major II-V-I chord progression or even over G7 chords.
In this E-book you will learn how to play jazz guitar lines over a D minor chord using the dorian mode, some arpeggio (minor, major, ninth, eleventh, dominant seventh,half-diminished), pentatonic scales, blues scale and harmonic minor scale.
- Lick # 1 - Dorian mode and minor arpeggio
- Lick # 2 - F major seventh arpeggio
- Lick # 3 - D minor arpeggio - minor seventh (melodic minor scale)
- Lick # 4 - Minor ninth arpeggio - chromaticism
- Lick # 5 - Minor arpeggio - dorian mode
- Lick # 6 - Half-diminished arpeggio - minor arpeggio
- Lick # 7 - Minor pentatonic scale
- Lick # 8 - Minor eleventh arpeggio
- Lick # 9 - Dorian mode
- Lick # 10 - Dorian mode
- Lick # 11 - Dominant 7th and minor arpeggios - chromatic approach
- Lick # 12 - Dominant 11th arpeggio - thirds intervals
- Lick # 13 - Blues scale - Dorian mode
- Lick # 14 - Dm9 arpeggio - Major seventh (melodic minor scale)
- Lick # 15 - Dorian mode - Major seventh (melodic minor scale) - Blue note
- Lick # 16 - Harmonic minor scale
- Lick # 17 - Harmonic minor scale
- Lick # 18 - Dorian mode
- Lick # 19 - Blues scale
- Lick # 20 - Tuplets & Hammer-ons - Blues scale
- Lick # 21 - Dorian mode - Dm6 & Dm9 chords
- Lick # 22 - Dorian mode
- Lick # 23 - Minor seventh arpeggio - targeting
- Lick # 24 - Dorian mode
- Lick # 25 - Dorian mode - major seventh arpeggio - minor arpeggio
25 soul jazz guitar licks with tabs PDF to master hard bop playing in the style of Grant Green, Melvin Sparks by using pentatonic scales and blues scale.
This free jazz guitar lesson with tab shows you how to play the locrian mode and the diminished 7th arpeggio over a minor 2-5-1(II-V-I) jazz chord sequence.
This free jazz guitar lesson is about 10 Wes Montgomery dominant 7th jazz guitar licks and transcriptions with tabs taken from west coast blues.
Here are some fretboard guitar patterns, scales charts and free jazz guitar licks about the dominant bebop scale, one of the most played scale in jazz.
Paste the code on your website to make a link exchange with our website. Contact us and we will do the same for you.
- Tritone chord substitution - Jazz guitar lesson
- Stella by Starlight - Jazz guitar chord melody lesson
- What's a half-diminished chord (m7b5) ?
- List of intervals - Music theory
- Extended major 7th chords | Guitar diagrams & voicings | Cmaj9, Cmaj#11, Cmaj13
- Diatonic chord substitution - Jazz theory and harmony lesson
- 5 tritone substitution jazz guitar licks PDF ebook - Pay what you want
- Guitar walking bass lesson and improvisation with tabs | Bb blues jazz progression
- NEW PDF eBook available | 11 blues-jazz progressions for guitar | Chords and comping studies
- How to play minor and major 6 chords on the guitar | 24 Diagrams and voicings
- So what chord - Jazz rhythm guitar lesson - Modal comping
- Jazz guitar chord changes & comping study - There will never be another you
- Chords in fourths - Quartal harmony - So what chord
- There will never be another you - Jazz guitar improvisation
- What's a II-V-I chord progression