- Home /
- Blog /
- NEW PDF eBook available | 11 blues-jazz progressions for guitar | Chords and comping studies
NEW PDF eBook available | 11 blues-jazz progressions for guitar | Chords and comping studies
- By jazz-guitar-licks
- On 12/02/2017
- Comments (0)
1- Blues progressions and variations
2- Chord studies
3- Guitar walking-bass studies
4 -Rhythm patterns
1-Blues progressions and variations
This first chapter is about six progressively difficult blues progressions. The purpose being to hear, play and understand the main blues progressions used in jazz by using three-note and four-note chords (drop 2 and drop 3).
The aim of this chapter is to make evolve the same blues, jazz progression using different chord voicings. (rootless chords, drop 2 chords, extended and inverted chords) through 3 studies.
3- Guitar walking-bass studies
This chapter is focused on a really cool comping technique which consists in linking chords together by using bass notes as a bass player would do. 2 blues, jazz progressions are developed here.
4 - Rhythm patterns
18 rhythm patterns to be applied to the previous studies are proposed in this chapter.
- 1 printable PDF eBook with 11 blues, jazz progressions with tabs and analysis.
- 7 audio files (chord and guitar walking bass studies)
- 2 blues, jazz backing tracks (bass & drums). 120 & 160 BPM.
Printable PDF eBook method containing 50 exercises with tabs & standard notation to practice the essential jazz guitar chords over the II-V-I progression.
This PDF eBook contains 11 guitar lessons with chords, tabs, standard notation analysis & audio files about the main blues progressions used in jazz music.
This PDF eBook method contains 25 altered jazz guitar licks with tabs, patterns, scale charts and audio files to learn to master the altered scale.
40 easy jazz, blues guitar licks with tabs & scale charts. Printable PDF & eBook method to learn to play in the style of Wes Montgomery & Charlie Christian.
This PDF eBook is about 25 soul jazz guitar licks in the style of Grant Green, Melvin Sparks. Lessons with tabs, diagrams, backing track & audio files.
This printable PDF book will help you to understand which scales should be played over a minor II-V-I sequence. Jazz guitar lesson with tabs & audio.
This jazz guitar eBook pdf contains 10 II-V-I jazz guitar licks with tabs, backing tracks, scales charts. Dorian, mixolydian, bebop and altered scales.
This eBook PDF contains 25 dominant diminished jazz guitar patterns using the half-whole diminished scale and some diminished 7th arpeggios.
This printable PDF eBook contains 25 minor jazz guitar licks with tabs, video links, analysis. How to play modes, scales & arpeggios over minor chords.
The tritone substitution is explained through 5 jazz guitar licks with tabs/notation, youtube video links and backing track links. Printable PDF eBook
jazz jazz guitar lesson Jazz guitar eBook Jazz guitar method jazz guitar chords jazz chords chords guitar eBook method lesson Drop 2 chords comping jazz comping jazz guitar comping guitar comping jazz eBook jazz method blues jazz guitar blues jazz lesson blues progressions blues jazz progressions 12-bar blues guitar bird blues new-york changes turnaround II-V progressions walking-bass guitar walking-bass guitar walking bass lesson chords inversions chord extensions inverted chords extended chords drop 3 chords guitar rhythms chord studies
This jazz guitar comping lesson provides you different ideas using drop 2, inverted and extended chords to apply to "there will never be another you"
How to harmonize the major scale in fourths. Understand and mastering quartal harmony & fourths comping in the style of Bill Evans & Mc Coy Tyner.
This jazz lesson explains what is the tritone substitution and how to apply it to the main chord progressions with a few examples.
How to make your basic guitar chords sound more jazz. How to turn common bar chords into jazz chords. Jazz guitar lesson for beginners.
This jazz guitar lesson provides you some chord voicings with diagrams and charts to play extended major chords (Cmaj9, Cmaj#11, Cmaj13) on the guitar.
- 8 ways to play the minor pentatonic scale over a dominant chord - Inside and outside playing
- Kenny Burrell - In a mellow tone - Jazz guitar transcription
- List of jazz standards and keys
- Triad arpeggios - Guitar lesson for beguinners
- Superimposed diatonic arpeggios - Jazz guitar lesson
- How to play jazz on acoustic guitar - Guest post
- Jazz guitar chord voicings - II-V-I progression - 5 Exercises
- New eBook available | 50 exercises for jazz guitar | II-V-I voicings
- Minor pentatonic scales and II-Valt-I sequence - 5 jazz guitar licks
- New video - Jazz guitar comping rhythm lesson & chord study.
- Sookie sookie - Grant Green - Transcription
- III VI II V sequence - 5 Jazz guitar licks - Jazz lesson
- Jazz up basic guitar chords - Jazz guitar lesson for beginners
- Tritone chord substitution - Jazz guitar lesson
- Stella by Starlight - Jazz guitar chord melody lesson