What are chord formulas ? Chord formulas show all the notes which constitute a chord. They reveal the structure of chords. Knowing them will make your guitar playing more interesting. It allows you to make the link between scales, arpeggios and chords. You will be able to build your own chords, to find any chord position on the guitar when you only have the name of a chord, to make the difference between major, minor or diminished chords, to turn quickly a chord into any variation. Learning chord formulas is necessary for anyone who wants to expand its musical knowledge. Here is a chart that lists the main chord formulas.
- Jazz guitar chord voicings - II-V-I progression - 5 Exercises
- New eBook available | 50 exercises for jazz guitar | II-V-I voicings
- Minor pentatonic scales and II-Valt-I sequence - 5 jazz guitar licks
- New video - Jazz guitar comping rhythm lesson & chord study.
- Sookie sookie - Grant Green - Transcription
- III VI II V sequence - 5 Jazz guitar licks - Jazz lesson
- Jazz up basic guitar chords - Jazz guitar lesson for beginners
- Tritone chord substitution - Jazz guitar lesson
- Stella by Starlight - Jazz guitar chord melody lesson
- What's a half-diminished chord (m7b5) ?
- List of intervals - Music theory
- Extended major 7th chords | Guitar diagrams & voicings | Cmaj9, Cmaj#11, Cmaj13
- Diatonic chord substitution - Jazz theory and harmony lesson
- 5 tritone substitution jazz guitar licks PDF ebook - Pay what you want
- Guitar walking bass lesson and improvisation with tabs | Bb blues jazz progression