Stella by Starlight - Jazz guitar chord melody lesson
- By jazz-guitar-licks
- On 11/04/2017
- Comments (1)
A new video is online on the youtube channel. It is a quick jazz guitar chord melody arrangement with chord diagrams of the famous jazz standard "Stella by Starlight" (Victor Young).
How to harmonize the major scale in fourths. Understand and mastering quartal harmony & fourths comping in the style of Bill Evans & Mc Coy Tyner.
How to make your basic guitar chords sound more jazz. How to turn common bar chords into jazz chords. Jazz guitar lesson for beginners.
This lesson show you how to play half diminished guitar chords (also known as m7b5) on the guitar and how to apply them over II-V-I progressions.
This jazz guitar lesson provides you some chord voicings with diagrams and charts to play extended major chords (Cmaj9, Cmaj#11, Cmaj13) on the guitar.
11 blues progressions for jazz guitar. Printable PDF eBook with tabs, analysis and audio files. Comping and chord studies.
- New eBook available | 50 exercises for jazz guitar | II-V-I voicings
- Minor pentatonic scales and II-Valt-I sequence - 5 jazz guitar licks
- New video - Jazz guitar comping rhythm lesson & chord study.
- Sookie sookie - Grant Green - Transcription
- III VI II V sequence - 5 Jazz guitar licks - Jazz lesson
- Jazz up basic guitar chords - Jazz guitar lesson for beginners
- Tritone chord substitution - Jazz guitar lesson
- Stella by Starlight - Jazz guitar chord melody lesson
- What's a half-diminished chord (m7b5) ?
- List of intervals - Music theory
- Extended major 7th chords | Guitar diagrams & voicings | Cmaj9, Cmaj#11, Cmaj13
- Diatonic chord substitution - Jazz theory and harmony lesson
- 5 tritone substitution jazz guitar licks PDF ebook - Pay what you want
- Guitar walking bass lesson and improvisation with tabs | Bb blues jazz progression
- NEW PDF eBook available | 11 blues-jazz progressions for guitar | Chords and comping studies